I can hardly stand the cuteness! Jonah's cowboy get-up that G-Ma got him for his birthday made the perfect Halloween costume! I can't think of a single thing that would have made it any better! And it didn't cost me a penny, so that was just the icing on the cake! I told him to show me his mean cowboy face & the picture above is what I got. Love it so much! Hands down, the cutest cowboy I have ever, EVER seen! I told him he could take his guns as long as he left them in the holsters. He really wasn't sure about that plan, but finally settled for it, since that was the only option he had.
He was just so cute that I just kept taking pictures of him! Pretty sure this one will go down in history as my favorite Jonah Halloween costume ever!
G-Ma definitely splurged on this cowboy situation, pearl snap shirt and all, but I would say it was money well spent!















No comments:
Post a Comment