Tuesday, October 22, 2019

A Different Pace

Our second day in Boston had a much different feel...after going nonstop for days and days, I was ready for a break! While Brian was in his meetings, I slept in, enjoyed reading & worked on my computer until it was time to go to lunch. We went to a hamburger place in downtown Boston with the big conference group. (I didn't love it, but the sweet potato fries were good at least!) Driving in Boston is very confusing & we got *kind of* lost...for nearly an hour...Brian handled it like a champ though. It was an interesting ride back to the hotel with a van full of guys from the conference, and I was ready for some peace and quiet by the time we finally made it back! I spent a relaxing afternoon working on my computer & then we went back into downtown Boston for dinner and shopping at Quincy Market with Todd and Angela. Not many pics from this day, but I wanted to at least include the few I took, because I definitely enjoyed relaxing for a change! I was missing my kids and ready to get home at this point.
Todd and Angela flew home the next morning, and Brian and I spent one last day in Boston before flying home on Thursday. 
The only view we got of Fenway Park, where the Red Sox play...and it was only because we were lost...so it wasn't all for nothing! 
Dinner & shopping at Quincy Market...and yes, I wore my Boston sweatshirt for the second day in a row...it was so cozy & warm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment