Thursday, October 24, 2019

Jonah's Field Trip to the Children's Museum

Jonah had his first big field trip of the year, to the Jasmine Moran children's museum in Seminole, on the day we flew home from Boston. I was sooooo sad to miss this field trip! Even tried to reschedule my flight to the day before, but there was a big fee, so I couldn't. =0( Looks like they had so much fun & I know G-Ma was so happy she got to go! She and Kelly both took lots of pics for me, which I loved. Jonah rode with Owen to the children's museum & then he rode back home afterwards with G-Ma. You can be sure I was ready for lots of hugs and kisses when we picked the kids up from G-Ma's house after school! 
It looks like they spent a lot of time playing with this car & had a lot of fun with this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment