Friday, October 18, 2019

Exploring NYC with the Girls & Lunch at "Parm"

While the guys met for more GoStudents planning on Friday morning, we explored the city a little on our own. We went into Saks 5th Ave. and walked around by the Rockefeller Center. We saw the Radio Center Music Hall where the Rockettes perform and Angela pointed out a few filming locations from You've Got Mail. We met up with the guys for lunch at a little Italian restaurant called "Parm" that claimed to have "America's Best Chicken Parm." I would have to agree...it was the best chicken parmigiana I've ever had! After lunch we all branched out on our own again. Brian is very excited about GoStudents 2020! 
NYC QUIK #3
A group from our home church, EFBC, just happened to be in NYC doing mission work at the same time we were there. Brian ran into them during his morning meeting on Friday! 
It was way too fancy and expensive in there for us! 
Some accidental selfies along the way!
This is an intersection where a scene from You've Got Mail takes place. It's been so long since I've seen that movie, that I don't really remember much about it. We need to watch it again soon! 
Another You've Got Mail location...
And here it is...America's Best Chicken Parmigiana...I was glad Brian and I decided to share! 

This was our last time to be together as a group in NYC. Everyone kind of went their own directions after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment