We went with a "red carpet/movie" theme for Mackenzie's family party & it was so much fun! Mackenzie requested a red velvet cake too, so that fit perfectly with the theme, and the cookies were so cute! It was a smaller group than normal...we missed Uncle Clint & Aunt Abigail & Carver, Uncle Alan & Aunt Barbara, and Uncle Stephen & Aunt Tamara & kids...but we still had a great time! It was really fun to have Jamie & Taylor there, and of course Mackenzie was so glad Bailey and Cole, and all the rest of our family was there. This was another very easy party to decorate for, because we already had most of these decorations, left over from one of G-Ma's book fairs. I was sad that Aunt Barbara couldn't be there for this party...this theme would be right up her alley & she would have rocked a boa and probably would've shown up all glammed up! When I look at these pictures, I can't help but think about how much our life was about to change...and we didn't even know it yet.
How I love this girl! =0)
I can't remember what this card sang, but I know it was funny!
G-Ma got Mackenzie a Vera Bradley bag & a new journaling Bible!
We got Mackenzie a polaroid camera, and the girls had fun playing with it and taking funny pictures after the present opening was done.
Oh yeah! Here's the singing birthday card!











































No comments:
Post a Comment