Tuesday, October 15, 2019

CHA Patriotic Program

Madison & Jonah had their Patriotic program at school today...Jonah had to dress as an Indian & Madison dressed in Army green. I loved this program so, so much! I just missed Mackenzie being a part of it this year. Kelly whipped these super cute Indian vests together the night before, (she's amazing!) for Jonah and Owen to wear. They thought it was so fun that they matched! 
My favorite part was probably all of the kids singing "Child of God" together. It was so special & those lyrics are so powerful! 
The 1st grade sang the cutest version of My Country Tis of Thee, that involved a lot of snapping and "love my country, love my country, love my country" lyrics! It was so cute! 
Madison's class did the Army section of the branches of military song...that song gets me every single time! We were so glad that G-Ma and Rex could be there with us. Daddy had already left for Richmond and Poppa & Louise and Grandma Baldwin were out of town also. 
I am thankful for our school every single day, but on days like this I am extra thankful that God has allowed us & provided a way for us to have our kids in a school like CHA. We are blessed beyond measure!

He definitely wanted a BLUE feather! 
Gabe is new to CHA this year & we are so glad he and Jonah are in class together! 
Jonah's 1st Grade Song:
They looked so cute getting into their places!
"Love My Country!"
I love this one! They were singing their little hearts out! 
"I'm a Child of God, Yes I am!"
Big Finale:
Aww, now I feel complete, with Mackenzie back in the picture! I'm so glad they all three got to be in the elementary programs together last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment