My mood greatly improved during the last part of our day...mostly because we started taking uber rides and it involved good food! =0) The view and watching the sun go down from the Top of the Rock was beautiful! It was #worthfreezingfor because let me tell you...it was COLD up there. Once we got back on the ground, it was time to figure out what we wanted for dinner. We came across this little hole in the wall, Brazilian Steakhouse and decided that sounded good. I had never been to a Brazilian steakhouse before, but Brian reassured me that I would like it. He was right...we both got steak and it was delicious. Definitely not a "chain" type restaurant, which made it more special and fun. We also passed by the recording studio for the Today Show, which was cool to see. We originally had plans to have dessert at the Rainbow Room, which is a very fancy, expensive restaurant in the Rockefeller Center, but we were too tired and didn't want to wait that long. During our Uber ride back to our hotel, we decided we wanted cheesecake from Junior's again...but we weren't about to walk over there to get it...so DoorDash for the win!! We had it delivered right to our hotel & we ate our brownie explosion cheesecake right in our bed. Divine!
I love you, Brian...thank you for always being patient with me and loving me through my meltdowns and bad attitudes...and for making things fun, even when they aren't very fun. 

I'm sure NYC is pretty in the winter, but I can't imagine how cold it must be then!
Had to go into the FAO Schwarz toy store to take a picture of all the stuffed animals for Madi!
Oh My YUM!!

























No comments:
Post a Comment