Mackenzie wasn't completely sure about dressing up this year, but she decided to be an army soldier, to match the Toy Story themed game her connection group was doing for Trunk or Treat at our church. We spent $2 on her hat and vest at Dollar Tree, and she wore Madison's camo shirt from the Patriotic program, my hunter green jacket & green pants, and she used Jonah's messenger bag to put candy in. It was perfect! I could get used to this cheap/homemade Halloween costume situation!
I loved it that Mackenzie still wanted to dress up for Halloween! I'm pretty sure when I was 13, I thought I was too cool for a costume. The last costume I remember wearing was a referee, when I was 11 or 12. Mackenzie is already talking about what costume she wants to wear next Halloween though, so I'm hoping we have at least a few more years of dressing up with her!
Oh look! Churrochino (Mackenzie's donkey) was dressed up in Army clothes too! These kids and their stuffed animals make me laugh!
Lookin' good, soldier!






No comments:
Post a Comment