This past Thursday was the Mother's Day Spring Tea with Madi at ELP. This is one of my very favorite ELP activities of the year. (of course!) I love getting to do special things like this with Madi that I have done with Mackenzie in the past. Madison thinks she is pretty special when she gets to do what she has seen Mackenzie do before her. Madi got sick with a pretty bad ear infection a few days before this. I can tell looking in her little watery eyes that she still wasn't feeling quite herself. Madi met me at the door of her classroom and escorted me to my seat. Then she gave me a gift of her foot print turned into a flip flop (LOVE!) and a whole book of hand/foot print art. We had some yummy treats, and then they sang a few songs for us.
How blessed am I to be her Momma?!
She was so excited to give me the surprise she had been telling me about for weeks!
These are always so fun! I'm glad to know that Madi thinks I'm smart because I know how to dress myself! This makes me want to color with Madi more, let her help me bake cookies, quit yelling at her for not cleaning her room so much...oh, how I love her!
Yum!
They sang one of my favorites: "Oh, my Mommy has a special name, it's M-O-M-M-Y!"
"I LOVE YOU!"
The girls had fun playing ring around the rosie after they finished singing. I love watching Madi play with her friends!
Madi really didn't want me to leave, but I finally convinced her to go ahead and go play with her friends, and we would be back to pick her up at the end of the day. She's a Momma's girl for sure!















No comments:
Post a Comment