Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hotel Fun

We stayed at the Hyatt for two nights, before going to stay with the teenagers at a church just outside of St. Louis. We went from staying in a very nice hotel to sleeping on air mattresses...the girls loved it, but I wasn't quite as excited! Brian did a great job picking this hotel for us...we had a great view and it was directly across from the Arch. It was nice to just spend some time relaxing in our room...the girls colored and watched movies, we took naps and I worked on some of our Disney plans for this fall, and we watched the season finale of Revolution (after the kids were asleep). This family time together was much needed, before the craziness of summer!
We put them in jail!
One night we had a nail painting party! I even painted my fingernails, which I never do. The girls loved it!
I love to hear him laugh!
I was getting ready one morning and came out of the bathroom to find this happening....they were spinning him around and around in this chair...but not to worry, Daddy was watching them...across the room! What if he fell out?! I guess he wasn't too worried about it, and Jonah seemed to be enjoying himself. 
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! I never have to worry about Jonah being bored...he has two big sisters to entertain him all of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment