After going up in the Arch, we all walked across the street to the old courthouse in St. Louis. We got there a few minutes after everyone else, and by the time we were ready to go in, they were all coming out. We had a very short amount of time before we had to be on the river boat. We had just enough time to take a few quick pic's (of course!) and Brian & Mack went inside to look around for just a few minutes. Mackenzie was too funny about these pictures. She gave me specific instructions for how she wanted me to take them, and I finally had to tell her we had to leave and couldn't take any more. Hmm...wonder where she gets that from!
Madison, on the other hand, wasn't too impressed with the courthouse or taking pictures. She was just happy to be sitting on the steps playing on the iphone!

It was a long, hot walk, but Jonah was a happy boy riding in his stroller.
Check out these poses! She did this all on her own...I was just the one snapping the pictures. Oh how she makes me laugh! I hope she doesn't lose any of this spunk as she gets older! Yet I'm a little scared about what that will look like in the teenage years!
Daddy fixed her skirt...he didn't like it blowing up in the wind. =0)


No comments:
Post a Comment