Tuesday, May 28, 2013

More Fountain Fun!

After we left City Museum, we drove downtown to another area with fountains. It was very hot, so this was the perfect way to spend 45 minutes or so. And it was cheap fun...we paid $1 for the parking meter! It was so fun to watch the girls run through those fountains. I was wishing I could do it too, actually! There was a fountain with a pool, that they loved too. (Don't worry...it was very clean and chlorinated!) It reminded me a lot of a fountain in Tulsa that we used to play in as kids. Jonah was perfectly happy sitting by the side of the pool, but he didn't like the cold water at all when Daddy dipped him in it. I have no idea what the Pinocchio and rabbit statues were about, but they were fun! When we were done splashing, we changed the girls back into their dry clothes and headed to the church we were staying at, to meet our teenagers for Choir Tour.

 
"Paddle-Dogging" =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment