So I dropped the ball and didn't order a yearbook for Mackenzie...then I decided I should have and thankfully scrambled around and was able to get one for her. Granted, it was $40 and her picture is only in it ONE time, but I'm still glad I did it. It was worth the $ just watching her at the yearbook signing. I got up EARLY Friday morning and we rode with the Easterwood's to the school to sign yearbooks from 7:30 to 8:10. It was so cute to watch Mackenzie with her friends, young and old. A few of the older kids, including her two reading buddies, came up and wanted her to sign their books. She even asked Mr. Shapleigh to sign her yearbook, and Daddy and I also made the cut. I'm not too sure how many years that will actually happen, so we were definitely happy to sign her book! It has been such a great year at Regent...it's so hard to believe it is already coming to an end. Mackenzie is sad about it, so we are trying to be very upbeat about it. This was one of those times where I really wanted to stay in bed...Mackenzie could have just gone with Connie and I could have slept in...I also had to decorate 12 dozen cookies on this day, but, I am SO glad I made the right decision and didn't miss it! When I look at these pictures of Mackenzie surrounded by friends at Regent, it urges me to pray more diligently that God would continue to provide so that we can send our kids to school there. Or, if that isn't His will, that he would reveal his plans to us at that point.
Of course Mackenzie and Kinley were among the first to sign each other's books!
Such concentration! She had different colored pens for the girls and boys books...who's kid is that?!

I just had to add this video that Mrs. Brenneman sent to us one day...apparently Mackenzie is quite the badminton player!















No comments:
Post a Comment