Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mackenzie's First Publication

One of Mackenzie's end of the year projects at school was to write and illustrate a book. This is something that I will definitely keep forever! It is so much fun to read the things she comes up with all on her own, and see how she interprets things and expresses herself with artwork. She is a very good little artist!
"It is fun when my family hugs and cuddles me."
 I love the detail in this picture...she even colored a red lamp shade and our checkered multi-colored rug. 
"I know my family loves me when we play."
"My favorite thing to do at school is math."
"My mommy looks pretty when she is at Easter."
"My Dady is cool when he loves me." 
Love his hair!
"I like to play baby dolls with Madison"
"I love my Grandparents and they love me!"
"I am thankful for my house."
"When I grow up I want to be a sintest (scientist)." 
She has told me this several times...who knows what plans God has in store for her future!
"I wish I could give my family hugs."
"My mom and dad teach me the Bible." 
I love how Jonah is laying down on the couch beside me!"
"I love my family." 
(I love Daddy's very green eyes!)
Very "official!"

No comments:

Post a Comment