I was completely swamped with cookies during the month of May. Graduations, Baby Showers, Wedding Showers, end of school parties, baptism, teacher appreciation, nurse appreciation, hot air balloons, etc. etc. etc. Now, I'm not complaining at all...the extra income was great! But it did make for a very busy three weeks for me, with all of our end of school activities going on in the midst of all this cookie craziness! I am so thankful that God has opened the door and given me the ability and opportunities to make cookies while staying at home with my babies!
Jonah is a very good helper in the kitchen, while I make cookies. He is such a good baby and just plays while I work. (Well, most of the time!)
I did some of my favorite cookies that I have ever done this month.
I let Mackenzie decorate her own little chick cookies one day. She may have a future in the cookie business. That's some pretty fancy work! She really wanted me to take a picture of them and put them on FB to see if anyone would buy them! =0) I convinced her that she should eat them instead!







No comments:
Post a Comment