Thursday, May 16, 2013

Madi's Last Day of School

 It seems like just a few weeks ago that we were taking Madi to her first day of ELP, one week before Jonah was born. Now here we are, he is 8 months old and the school year is coming to an end. Wait...what?! This year of ELP has been just wonderful for Madison. She has really come out of her shell, she has learned a lot (she can write her name and count to 30...kind of!), and she loves Ms. Amy and Ms. Michelle. I am always sad at the end of the year...I think it's the realization that another small chapter in your child's life is coming to a close. That may sound silly, but it is true. I am so glad that we have one more year of ELP with Madi next year! We took cards with Starbucks gift cards to the teachers, and Madison took them these pretty flowers, which she was so happy about! Madison got out of school  a week before Mackenzie did.

This was the first day of school:
 
 The last day of school... She has grown up a lot, but still has that same sweet face!
Check out that dimple!
Another before/after shot: 
First day of school:
Last day of school:
While Mack was very sad about her last day of school, Madi was all smiles. She doesn't have the emotional, dramatic flair that her big sister has! I'm kinda glad...I'm not sure I could handle two little drama queens!
We will miss Ms. Amy & Ms. Michelle so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment