Sunday, May 12, 2013

Being Their Momma is the Best...

Out of all the things I have accomplished in my life, being a Mother is what I love the most. From the time I was a little girl, that is all I wanted to be. I make many mistakes, and I know there are things that I could be doing better, but one thing will always be true: I love my kids more than life itself. I would lay down my life for any one of them in a heartbeat. What a tremendous blessing to be called their Momma!
This is my favorite piece of jewelry, by far! I love how each of their birthstones fit them so well...
Mackenzie's is pink, OF COURSE! She has always been a little pink princess.
Madison's is blue, her favorite color! 
Jonah's is green. His eyes are dark, but have little specks of green in them. 
Madison wanted to say hi to Ms. Alice in Sunday School before we left church...Ms. Alice asked if Madi could stay for just a few minutes to make a surprise for me. She planted this beautiful little flower and was so proud of it! Definitely worth waiting a few extra minutes...
My first born, way too grown up girl! 
My sweet, ornery, precious Madi Joy!
My baby boy, who has stolen my heart completely!
The girls picked this card for me. It sings the song "I have been blessed..." How appropriate!
Mackenzie made this card for me at school. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment