Monday, September 3, 2012

We Love Daddy!

It was so nice having Brian home with us for a while after Jonah was born. He was able to take off for basically 2 weeks. He was so good to play with the girls and take care of them. He gave them baths & took them to school. He cleaned the house and did the laundry & dishes...pretty much anything I asked of him. These pictures were taken when Jonah was 6 or 7 days old. I love the picture above where it looks like he is smiling. It wasn't a real smile, I just happened to snap the picture right as he opened his mouth and did this...so funny! Or, maybe he really is just one happy boy. One of the cutest pictures ever! He does look a little like a pumpkin in these pictures...he still had jaundice pretty bad. Brian said he looks like a traffic cone. I will be glad when he isn't so orange anymore! =0) This was on Labor Day & the girls had been invited to a swim party for Madison Perona's birthday. That's why they had their bathing suits on.
I am so thankful that my babies have such a wonderful Daddy. It is so fun to watch him with the girls, and I know it will be fun to watch him with Jonah. There's no telling what kind of trouble they will get into together! I am sure there are many adventures to be had. Brian has already said that they are going to go all over the world together, sharing the Gospel. I can't think of anything better for him to teach our son, than that!
 Mackenzie is such a good helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment