Monday, September 17, 2012

Newborn Pics

When Jonah was 3 weeks old, we took a LOT of pictures! It is very important to me that I take pictures of him, just like I did with the girls. I don't want any of them to feel like I didn't do as much for them when they get older. So, I'm probably overdoing it, but that's okay! Regina Kring came over and took these sweet pictures. She did a fantastic job! I will not say that it was stress free, because I don't think taking pictures with 3 little ones ever is. But, I was thankful that we were able to be at home in a relaxing environment, where the girls could play when it wasn't their turn. The girls didn't exactly cooperate and Jonah wasn't very happy during our attempt at taking family pictures, so we ended up going to Penney's a few days later to try again. Still, I love how these turned out. Especially the one of the girls leaning back to back and Jonah screaming in between them. Sometimes the best pictures are those that just tell the story of what was happening at the moment. 
I ordered this sweet little bear hat and diaper cover before Jonah was born. Just had to have it! Because of these pictures, I have started calling him "Jonah Bear." He is such a beautiful, precious gift from God!
I love this one!
I love how Jonah is looking up at his Daddy...so sweet!

Jonah has the prettiest light blue eyes...I really hope they stay that way!
This picture would be perfect if I would have thought to take Jonah's diaper off...he was completely relaxed on Daddy's arm! I love how his big toe is sticking up a little.
Hilarious! One laughing hysterically, one screaming, and one looking at us like, "Aren't you going to do something about this?" Hahahaha!
We took these little bear pictures after the guitar ones...he was just so glad to get to lay on a blanket!
Jonah has the longest (little bitty) feet!
...and that's a wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment