I am having so much fun with this little boy! I have always been surrounded by pink, so I am loving all of this blue stuff. This is the outfit I bought for Jonah to come home from the hospital in. Since I didn't get a great picture the day we brought him home, I decided to put it back on him for a one week old picture. I said several times when we had his ultrasounds, that he was very photogenic already & he knew how to make his Momma happy by posing for pictures. Well, that is proving to be true out of the womb also. It's like he knows when to smile for the camera. Just adorable!
We took Jonah back to Dr. Raley a week after we brought him home & he weighed 7 lbs 8 oz. He is slowly making it back to his birth weight. Dr. Raley said he should gain about a lb in the next 10 days to 2 weeks. As often as he is eating, I am sure he will! He does spit up a lot though. The skin around Jonah's circumcision had grown back a little bit, so Dr. Raley had to pull it back. It was awful...Jonah was hysterical and it was bleeding a lot. The girls were with us and they didn't know what to think. Thankfully, he was able to fix it and now everything is fine. Let me just say that girls are so much easier than boys, in that regard!
Jonah is a fairly easy baby, but he is a little tempermental...he definitely lets us know when he doesn't like something. Like having his diaper changed, getting a bath, having his clothes put on, being laid down...pretty much anything that doesn't involve being held! I have a feeling that since I know he is my last baby, he is going to be spoiled rotten...and I'm okay with that!






No comments:
Post a Comment