Monday, September 17, 2012

My Three Babies

My most precious treasures...Mackenzie, Madison, and Jonah...I love you more than life! 


My most precious treasures...Mackenzie, Madison, and Jonah...I love you more than life! When I think about the fact that God loves me (and you) even more than I love you, I am in awe...it's hard to comprehend a love stronger than what I feel for the three of you. Jonah, when we added your picture to our living room wall, I felt a sense of completion in my heart. While I don't know what God has planned for our family in the future, I know that for now, he has blessed us beyond measure. I hope you grow up knowing that your Momma is your #1 fan. There is nothing in the world that you could do to make me stop loving you. I may not like some of the decisions or mistakes you make, but my love for you will never, ever go away. You are precious, beautiful, special children of the King of Kings! He made each of you uniquely and special in your own ways and He has a plan for your life. My greatest prayer for you is that you would follow and love the Lord. That is the most important thing you can do in life...all else will follow.
I LOVE you, my sweet babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment