Saturday, September 1, 2012

Here Comes Trouble!

Oh my stars! At only 5 days old, this little boy has my heart completely. Well, that actually happened the second I saw him for the first time...even before that, really! I am learning very quickly that dressing a little boy is very fun. It is true that there are 10 times as many cute girls things as there are for boys, but there is still some very cute stuff out there! I especially loved this "Here Comes Trouble" outfit that he is wearing in these pictures. Jonah is no trouble at all, except that he is spoiled rotten already and wants to be held all of the time! (And he wants to eat every 2 hours and doesn't like to sleep at night!)
Mackenzie likes to give Jonah a "mohog" (mohawk) and sometimes she just calls it his "hog." It is so hard not to laugh when she says it, but I don't want to correct her because it is so cute! Jonah has hair like his daddy...he has great sideburns! Babies are so sweet when they are sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment