Saturday, September 22, 2012

Injuries

We have had 3 recent "injuries" that just had to make the blog...
Injury #1:
Madison scraped her knees one day across the carpet and we didn't have any band-aids, so Brian fixed her up by wrapping gauze all around her legs. She loved it! Madison is the toughest little thing. It really takes a lot for her to really be "hurt." (And yes, she runs around in her panties 80% of the time when we are at home. I just don't have the time or energy these days to do anything about it. She's happy, so that's all that matters! I'm sure she'll love pictures like this one of these days.)
"Injury" #2:
I noticed these bumps on Mackenzie's arm one day after school. I took a picture and sent it to G-Ma and Uncle Clint, asking them if it looked like poison ivy. (It wasn't.) Madison was pretty sure I needed to take a picture of her arm so they could look at it too. (Even though there was nothing there at all!) They thought that was pretty funny!
Injury #3:
One weekend while we were at G-Ma's house, Mackenzie was swinging on Star (the tire swing horse) and all of a sudden, the rope broke and she went flying through the air, landing in the dirt. It scared us all so bad, and it hurt her hand and scraped up her legs. Thankfully, she didn't have any major injuries though. It was a little chaotic...I was holding the baby, and both girls wanted G-Ma to carry them. While it was not funny at all that Mack was hurt, the situation was humorous and I had to snap a few quick pics. Madison thought it was funny too. Mack, of course did not... I hate it so bad when my babies get hurt.
G-Ma is very strong!
Poor girl! She wasn't sure if she wanted to cry or laugh. Her clothes actually did come clean, but they were caked with dirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment