Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Such Big Helpers

The girls love helping with Jonah's bath. It makes things a little chaotic and takes three times as long, but I try to let them interact with him as much as possible. I think they are realizing he is like a real live baby doll. They are really such good helpers. If I ask them to get me a diaper or a bib, they are eager to help and often fight over who gets to do it. If only they would clean up their room as easily! They especially like getting to pick out what baby brother gets to wear. Jonah usually doesn't cry when they help with his bath...he is totally entertained by them!
Here is a video of the girls singing and dancing to entertain their new baby brother!
They love their little Nemo!
We were at a garage sale this past spring and Mackenzie found these little cookie monster socks that she just had to have for baby brother. She was so excited to put them on him. I think they are for a 12-18 month old, they are so big, but I just let her do it anyway! 
Both girls worked and worked to get those socks on. Jonah just laid there and let them go at it.
They finally got the job done!
This is funny...it's like "What are they doing to me?!" If only we knew what babies were thinking!
Jonah stares are these letters all the time.
Such a good little Momma!
Here are a couple of video's of Madison singing to baby brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment