These are just some random pictures taken during the first 3 or 4 weeks of Jonah's life. Yes, I take way, way too many pictures and I think that I just have to blog them all. I have a little OCD when it comes to pictures. They just grow so fast and this is my way of "holding onto" the memories I guess.
Jonah loves this little Mickey Mouse cuddle blanket. He doesn't enjoy baths, having his diaper changed, or being dressed. It is especially chaotic when the girls want to help...he is screaming, and they are usually fighting over who gets to do what. By the time it is done, I need to take a deep breath for sure! The girls are very interested and have asked many questions about Jonah's "anatomy." As we were giving him his bath one night, I looked down and Mackenzie had a wash cloth and was cleaning him "down there." It was very funny! Mackenzie also likes to give him a "mohog" (mohawk!) I just don't have the heart to correct her, it's so cute!
Jonah's umbilical cord took a long time to come off. He was about 3 weeks old, and even then Dr. Raley had to put some stuff on it to make it come off completely. He was still a little bit orange from the jaundice until around 3 weeks also.
Boy bonding time.
The girls like to make sure he has toys to play with!
Jonah has the prettiest lips.
Jonah stares and stares at the letters of his name when he is on the changing table. I'm sure they look huge to him.
I still can't get over his light blue eyes and all that hair!
I'm thinking he may be a tummy sleeper. That makes me a little nervous, but I will do whatever works for him. This was one of my favorite little outfits.
At first, I could wrap my thumb and finger all the way around Jonah's thigh. It didn't take long for him to start getting some meat on his bones! It has been said that I make cream instead of milk...my babies chunk up fast.
Daddy's teaching him the ways of the world quickly.
I was sitting outside on the swing with Jonah one beautiful day, while the girls were at school. He was having sweet Disney dreams! I already can't wait to take him to Disney World in about a year. How fun that will be! I think he looks so much like his Daddy in these pictures.
This was Jonah's first Sunday at church. Believe it or not, this was the only picture I took of it...it was so stressful just getting there and back that I was too exhausted to think about taking pictures. Brian was so proud to show him off that he held him during the announcements.
The many faces of Jonah...he can go from being happy to mad very quickly. He has a temper! Look at those light blue eyes...oh, I hope they stay that way.
This outfit said, "Mommy's Little Prince." He definitely is that! I had to go buy him some more newborn outfits because he didn't fit into any of the 0-3 month stuff for the first month.





No comments:
Post a Comment