These are just some pictures I took with my phone throughout the month of September. They didn't really fit into any other posts, so I just decided to put them all together in this random post.
We went to Chili's for dinner one night. We were talking about Mackenzie's birthday and how she is growing up so fast. Brian told her she would be going to college soon, and she burst out crying. It was so precious, sweet, and sad...she said, "But I like you!" By some miracle I managed to hold it together and reassure her that she didn't have to worry about that for a long time. On the inside, I was very sad about how quickly my babies are growing up. When Mackenzie started crying, Madison started crying. They don't like it when the other one is upset. I was either going to laugh or cry, so I stuck with laughing!
We were "photo bombed" by a youth minister friend of Brian's. =0)
We were on our way to Chili's and I looked back to check on Jonah...the girls had fixed him up!
One weekend while we were in Newcastle, I got my hair done and Jonah went with me. I love these little brown sandals. His big toe likes to escape!
I posted this picture on FB with the caption, "Visiting an old friend today." It has been so long since I have done cookies. I forgot how much work it is! I made cookies for Jonah's "Meet and Greet" party at G-Ma's and again for Mack's birthday party a week later. I honestly am not sure I will ever do it again as a job. I know life won't always be this crazy and I will have more time one of these days, so we'll see...
It took FOREVER to decorate these cookies....between taking care of the girls and a crying baby, I didn't think it would ever get done.
I was so excited to see my friend Leslie! She lives in Louisiana now and we don't get to see each other very often. We met her and her sister-in-law, Wendy at Chick-fil-a for about an hour. It was so good to see her, and introduce her to Jonah.
This picture makes me laugh!
After meeting Leslie at Chick-fil-a, I guess I was feeling ambitious...I took all three kids into Old Navy to shop for me some clothes. WHAT was I thinking?! It was a disaster! Madison's shoes wouldn't stay on, she hadn't had a nap and both girls were very whiny, and Jonah was SCREAMING. But I was determined to find something. I took him out of his carseat in the dressing room and had Mack hold him and sing to him while Madison patted his back. I was so stressed that I just grabbed a bunch of clothes and bought them. When I got home and tried them on again, I hated them and ended up taking every single thing back. Total waste of time! I can look back on it and laugh now, but at the time I was so completely frustrated and stressed out. That will be the last shopping trip with three kids for a while!
This cracks me up! Jonah finally passed out from crying so much and this is what his carseat looked like by the time I finished slinging clothes everywhere! Hahahaha!
This was one Sunday when we were at church with G-Ma. Jonah's little "mullet" was so cute that I had to take a picture...even if it was in the middle of a prayer!
My little "joey" likes his pouch!


No comments:
Post a Comment