Thursday, September 13, 2012

September Girls

These are just some random pictures of the girls taken during September. 

Mackenzie was invited to her very first sleepover birthday party at Bella's house. She was SO excited! I thought maybe she would be a little homesick, but she wasn't at all. I was glad, because I never wanted to spend the night anywhere and I don't want her to be like that. The girls went to Chuck E Cheese, had a scavenger hunt, and made S'mores. Then they came to church together the next morning. She had so much fun and was completely exhausted by the time she got home.
Madison missed her big sister very much when she was gone. (They fight like crazy, but love each other and miss the other one if they are apart.) We let her sleep in our room on a pallet the night Mack was gone. Actually, we pretty much leave a pallet down on our floor, because one or both of the girls usually end up in our room nearly every night. Like I said, whatever works to get some sleep these days! I love her wild hair...it kind of matches Pony's hair in this picture.
The girls were playing "babies" and I looked over and Madison was pretending to put Desitin on her baby. (Bullseye) How funny! I'm glad she was just pretending!
Grandma and Grandpa came to visit one day and gave the girls each $1. This was right before they went to church with the Easterwoods for the first night of choir and mission friends.
Seriously?!
The many poses of Mackenzie...
We do a lot of coloring at our house. G-Ma brought the girls a bunch of pencils with the cutest erasers ever. 
Madi's "Big Eyes."
One of Mack's "Mommy Take My Picture" moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment