Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Trying on Easter Clothes

I don't know what we would do without Grandma Baldwin & G-Ma! We truly have THE world's best Grandma's! Most of all because they love our kids unconditionally...and secondly, they love to shop for them! =0) It was so nice of Grandma and Grandpa Baldwin to buy Easter clothes for the kids. We shopped and shopped, trying to figure out what would match just right. It's hard coordinating outfits for 5 people! And, if I thought finding matching clothes for the kids was hard...that was nothing compared to trying to find a dress for myself. I literally looked at 15 stores before I found one!
We had two different outfits picked out for Jonah, but when it came down to it, I decided he just had to wear a tie on his first Easter! You can see in the pictures below that he wasn't too fond of the tie when I first tried his suit on him! He looks like he's about to panic, actually. But how handsome is he?! I can't wait to have our family all dressed up for Easter this year!
Jonah was happier with the suit in the store, while it was not on his body! His neck is so round that I was barely able to get the shirt buttoned so he could wear the tie.
This was the other outfit...still very cute, but no tie. We went ahead and bought it, but I ended up taking it back.
He wasn't any happier in it... (it kind of looks like he was smiling, but rest assured...he wasn't!)
Their dresses fit their personalities so well...Mackenzie's looked grown up and elegant on her.
Madison's was just sweet and pretty...and blue, her favorite!
Not a happy boy!
This was the day of Madison's actual 4th birthday. She had ELP, then we went shopping with Grandma Baldwin at Kohl's, and then we ended the day with "Buenos" and Cherry Berry. (And trying on our new Easter clothes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment