I always have so much fun making invitations for the girls' birthday parties! After much deliberation, we finally settled on doing a "friends" party at The Little Gym on Friday afternoon, and a "family" party at home on Saturday. TWO parties are better than one, right?! Madison went back and forth, and back and forth, about whether to have her friends come to our house, or whether to do her party at Build-a-Bear, or The Little Gym. Mackenzie was really behind the whole Build-a-Bear idea, and she tried her best to brainwash her sister into doing what she wanted to do. At one point, sweet Madi said, "Mommy, I want to do Build-a-Bear to make sister happy!" I explained to her that it was her birthday and we would do whatever she wanted to do...and she instantly switched back to The Little Gym, so I called and made reservations right then so that we couldn't change our minds again! I smoothed things over with Mackenzie by telling her that I would take them to Build-a-Bear some other time, very soon. I am so looking forward to celebrating Madison's 4th birthday with our family and friends. We are so blessed to have this sweet little girl in our family!
Madison wasn't feeling well on this day, but she perked right up when I told her we needed to put on her Minnie Mouse shirt and take pictures for her party invitations.
She has decided that it is Pony's birthday too, and asked if we could have a special place for Pony to sit by her at her birthday party. Why, of course we can!








I've been looking for some ideas for birthday invitations for my dad's birthday on June 29th. i wish to create my own too. thanks for giving some ideas. Keep it up and more power on your blog.!
ReplyDelete