Thursday, March 14, 2013

Finally, a Tooth!!

For weeks it has seemed like Jonah would get a tooth just any day. He has been so fussy, drooling like crazy, and biting on everything. Finally, at 6 1/2 months old, he got his first tooth, on the bottom left side. He had it for about 2 days before biting me while I was feeding him. Since then, it has happened multiple times. I don't know what I'm going to do with my little biter! His 2nd tooth came in right next to the first one, about 5 days later. I jokingly told someone that we just have tooth troubles at our house...one cutting teeth & one losing teeth...I'm not sure which is worse! 
He's looking at me like, "Why do you keep sticking your finger in my mouth?!" I am still not sure exactly what color Jonah's eyes are, but they are beautiful. I just love his long lashes too!
This was the first time for Jonah to drink anything from a bottle, ever. I just gave him some water and he liked it, but mostly just liked chewing on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment