Easter came early this year, at the end of March. I guess because I was busy making dozens and dozens of cookies, the fact that I needed to put Easter baskets together, kind of snuck up on me! Yes, I was that crazy lady running around Wal-Mart the day before, trying to figure out what to buy. =0) We try not to go overboard with the whole Easter bunny thing, because we don't want to take away from the true meaning of Easter in any way. We have fun with Easter baskets, but the girls know the truth and in my opinion, that makes it even more fun! The girls got coloring books, new watches, lots of candy, and some bubble bath & body wash in their baskets. Jonah got a new sippy cup, a teething ring and a book. I have to make a confession about the book: we already had it, but I needed one more thing for his basket and it fit just right, so I figured why not...he would never know the difference! But...what I hadn't anticipated was that Mackenzie picked right up on the fact that "Momma, we already have that book!" It was pretty funny! This was the start of a very wonderful Easter Sunday!
She was very excited about something!
Love the curlers!
Woah there, buddy!












No comments:
Post a Comment