Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"SOOR" Years Old!

When anyone asked Madi how old she was turning, she would say, "Soor!" She just can't get those "f's" to come out! Madison's "real" birthday fell on a Tuesday, so she got to spend the day at school having fun with her friends! I was all cookie'd out, from the weekend, so I thought it would be fun for her to take donuts for her birthday treat. I asked her what she wanted and she said pink ladybugs, so that's what she got! 
I always thought Mackenzie looked so much like me, but right now, Madison is what my mom would call "the spitting image" of me at this age. Her eyes are almost the exact color of mine, and she still has those sweet cheeks! (Looking at this picture, I am completely distracted by how crookedly I cut her bangs...oh, my!) 
She picked out a Hello Kitty donut for breakfast...of course it was blue, her favorite color!
We were wearing our matching white jean jackets. It is very important to me that my kids have special birthday's. When they get older, I want them to be able to look back and remember that part of their childhood.
How fun are these?! Last year I dropped the ball and didn't get special donuts ordered for her birthday treat...I wasn't about to let it happen again!
Daddy went down to her class when they did her birthday treat! I love it that she is right there with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment