I was very excited about Jonah's 1st Easter! I wasn't sure how well I would be able to get pictures of him on Easter, so we had a little photo shoot at home a few days before, while the girls were at school. Once I get started taking pictures, I just keep snapping...I'm out of control, I know! He thought this was great fun and loved the eggs and blue grass. We tried to take a few pic's outside, but the sun was so bright that it didn't work so great.
Is this outfit cute or what?! Jonah looks like a little preppy golfer. We love Gymboree...and they love us! I'm pretty sure they smile when they see G-Ma coming!
Jonah's eyes are getting darker, but I think they are going to be a hazel color. Probably not as light as Daddy's, but they definitely have some green in them. This was just 2 days before Jonah turned 7 months old. I know I say it all of the time, but he is just growing way too fast!
It was so sunny and very windy...still cute though.



















No comments:
Post a Comment