Friday, March 29, 2013

Coloring Easter Eggs

We colored eggs at G-Ma's house on Friday afternoon. This was another thing that kind of snuck up on me...I honestly didn't even think once about coloring eggs until the day before. Even Jonah got to put an egg in a cup...it plopped right in, splashing green water everywhere and cracking in the process, but he liked it! The girls had fun, but I think they were as interested in eating their boiled eggs as they were in coloring them. Brian has created little egg eating monsters! As long as you take the yellow part out and wash off the white part so that there isn't even a speck of yellow left, they love eating boiled eggs. YUCK! I dislike all eggs, regardless of how they are cooked. Unless they are cooked into cookies, brownies, or cake, I don't want them! After we decorated our eggs, Jamie, Thomas and Taylor came over to play and eat dinner with us. After dinner we went to WHBC to see the Easter program. 
I will never, ever decorate Easter eggs without thinking of my Dad. He was so much fun when it came to things like this, and he loved Easter. I'm quite certain that he would love seeing his little namesake plop his first Easter egg into that cup!
Her favorite egg was blue...imagine that!

No comments:

Post a Comment