Who wouldn't love waking up to these three sweet faces every morning?! I love the mornings that we get to cuddle in bed together. Jonah is thoroughly entertained by his sisters, and they are especially sweet to him first thing in the morning, wanting to hold him and talk to him. Playing Pet Shop is still a favorite, and you just never know what kind of animal is going to show up! These are the sweetest, most precious days of my life, with my babies. Time is so fleeting, and I know it won't last nearly long enough.
This was the actual morning of Madison's 4th Birthday...what a beautiful little girl she is!
She was still sleepy!
I spy Jonah!
It won't be long and he'll be able to move and protest to situations like this...for now he is a sitting duck. He has no say in the matter!
It's fun to have a real live baby doll to play with!








No comments:
Post a Comment