When I saw this onesie, I knew Jonah had to have it! He is definitely a HEALTHY boy! He wore it today to Xfit. This makes me think about how hard it has been to lose this baby weight. I gained 60 lbs (terrible...I know!) with Jonah. I am determined to lose every pound of it. I have been killing myself at Xfit, but he is worth it! And I am very proud of myself...to think that I really can survive doing 100 burpees, what feels like miles of running, lifting weights, bear crawling the length of a football field, pull ups, push ups, squats...I could go on and on, but I'll stop there. =0) I have never in my life done any regular kind of exercise program, so this has been a big step for me. I have kind of a love/hate relationship with Xfit! It has been a slow process, but I'm getting there...I have lost 11 lbs since I started Xfit in January and I just have 14 lbs to go. I'm sure I would be seeing more progress if I would stick to a diet...but I have discovered that I simply cannot do without chocolate chip cookies and Diet Coke, so it will just have to be slow and steady. =0) I think Jonah is gaining the lbs that I lose...he just keeps getting bigger! I love this happy little chunky monkey! That's some good looking hair he's got...just like his Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment