The girls both had Easter parties at school on Thursday. Daddy went to Madison's party at ELP and I went to Mackenzie's party at Regent. I made Easter egg cookies for Madi's class, with each of the kids' names on them. She loved it that she got to bring the special treat for the party, and that made it all worth it. Mackenzie was a little disappointed that Madi was getting to hunt eggs at her party, and she wasn't. "It's not fair," she said! It is good for her to realize that sometimes life just isn't fair. Oh, if only these were the biggest kind of issues we faced in the world today! At Mack's party, the kids got to make sand art crosses, hear an Easter story, and have yummy snacks. Since I sent cookies for Madi's class, I went ahead and made cross cookies for Mack to hand out to her friends. I absolutely love the bunny masks that one of Madi's classmates brought for each of them to wear. So cute!! I wanted so badly to be at her party too, but I was drowning in cookie orders and just couldn't make it all happen. As soon as everyone was done with school, we rushed back home to finish packing our stuff and headed to G-Ma's for a few days. Good (BUSY) times!
All lined up and ready to hunt some eggs!!!
Connie was in charge of the craft...she did great with the sand art. The kids loved it!
Lilli, Campbell & Mackenzie














No comments:
Post a Comment