Saturday, March 30, 2013

Strickland's Easter Egg Hunt

On Saturday we went to the Strickland's annual Easter picnic and egg hunt. The girls were overly excited and had a blast, and even Jonah got to "hunt" eggs! These pictures of him are some of my all time favorites. I just love springtime and Easter! I think this was the prettiest day we have ever had for the Strickland's egg hunt. It actually got a little too hot for me. By the time we played on the swing, jumped on the trampoline, ate lunch, got messy with the chocolate fountain, and hunted eggs two times, we were all exhausted! We went back to G-Ma's house and loaded up our stuff and headed home to get ready for Easter the next day. Fun times! WARNING: There are a LOT of pictures on this post...I just couldn't contain myself. I have the cutest kids in the world and I feel the need to capture every single cute thing they do on camera. 
This is my favorite outfit EVER, that G-Ma bought for Jonah at Gymboree. Stinkin' cute! I love, love, love his eyebrows in this picture! I could just eat him up. Jonah was exactly 7 months old on his first Easter.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't get any sweeter than this! When I posted this picture on FB, several people commented: "I love his toes," "I love his ear," "I love his hat," but my favorite thing about this picture is his sweet hair! 

Little Divas!
I love how Mackenzie is resting her hand on G-Ma's head!
Every "Baby's 1st" holiday is so fun and special!
Gotta love the chocolate fountain!
Jonah was not at all happy about this!
Ready...Set...Go Hunt Eggs! They literally filled their baskets FULL of eggs, twice! We came home with a huge bag of candy. 
He was really studying that egg!
I guess it looked good enough to eat!
Jonah "hunted" eggs (aka: sat on the grass and played with one egg while I took pictures of him) Then he rode around in the stroller and watched all the action, which was just as fun for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment