After going back and forth (and back and forth, and back and forth!), we finally decided on a birthday party at The Little Gym for Madi and her friends. She had a tough time choosing between The Little Gym, Build-a-Bear, or just having a party at home with her friends. She changed her mind every day for nearly a month, so I finally just went with what I knew she would love the most! Every time we have been to The Little Gym, she has absolutely loved it. It was so much fun to watch her playing with her friends and feeling special because it was HER birthday party! I really cannot believe this baby girl of mine is 4 years old...wasn't she just born?! The girls got to do "cool tricks," play on the rings and balance beam, play freeze dance, have fun with the parachute, and so much more. I am SO glad we went ahead and did her party here!
Madison's friends that were there: Claire, Savanah, Madeline, Annabella & Addison, Bella & Gianna, Gwen, Cate, Lila, Madison, Katelyn & Kinley, Isabelle, and Mackenzie.
This was cute...they asked the girls, "Does anybody know what we are celebrating today?" Mackenzie & Madison definitely knew the answer!
Pretty girl!
Annabella, Madi, Claire & Madeline
We can't forget Jonah...he had lots of fun celebrating his big sister's birthday too!
We had the party on Friday afternoon at 4:00, so G-Ma took off a little early so she could be there. She didn't want to miss out on all this fun!

"Happy Birthday to YOU!"
The cupcakes turned out very cute, I thought. We ran off and forgot the cupcake holder I had planned on putting them on, which I was totally bummed about. But, Madison didn't care!

She was very serious and still while everyone sang to her. I love it that you can see her little dimple!

Madi & her friend, Cate...from ELP.
Madeline, Gwen & Madison
The boys...
LOVE her!
Present time! Madison got so many fun new things...now where to put them all?!
Madison loves Ms. Kari!
This was on the way to The Little Gym...Minnie was ready to party too!
One more pic of the cupcakes!





































I'm famous...and, brunette! Ha! I LOVE her too!
ReplyDelete