I always love the week between Christmas and New Year's because we just get to relax and be together, after the busyness of the holidays. We slept in, played with new toys, Daddy took the girls to see Star Wars one day, we put together (endless) Lego sets, played out in the snow, and we cleaned out and organized the play room...had to make room for all of those new toys! Sweet times!
I seriously have never known a child to love stuffed animals so much. I wish I knew how many stuffed animals we have in this house...I bet its over 100 for sure. No, really...for real. And if we ever try to get rid of one, she instantly cries and tells the story of where it came from, what its name is, and why she loves it so much.
This is my new favorite video EVER! Daddy made up a "Jonah Mark" song...and Jonah's ending is epic!
We got a very small amount of snow, but ANY snow is enough to play in! I'm so glad we let them do this, because this is the only snow we got this winter.
Jonah is really into doing whatever his big sisters do! Those are some cute snow angels!
Rockin' her new Star Wars outfit and house shoes...she was determined to wear this to the movie theater to watch the movie...why not?!
Madison decided at the last minute that she wanted to go too, so Mackenzie let her wear her new Star Wars nightgown! Jonah and I enjoyed some peace and quiet at home!
Legos, Legos, and MORE Legos...
Just resting and watching a little Mickey Mouse...
Some videos of our week at home...

No comments:
Post a Comment