I have been wanting to go to Pinot's Palette for so long, so I was very excited about this! It was definitely fun, but a little harder than I expected. I figured we would have a stencil or something for those circles, but no... This was kind of a last-minute decision, because it was the night of the staff Christmas party at the church and I wasn't sure about missing that. But, since Brian was leaving early to go see Star Wars, I decided to go ahead and skip out and go. Laughing and spending time with friends + "painting Christmas balls" = therapy. =0) Kari sang along with the music the whole time & definitely made me laugh when she decided to branch out and do her own thing with her ornaments. Check out that middle ornament...that's a work of art right there!! I love Connie and Kari & I'm so glad we got to have this fun night together. I needed it! We will have to do it again very soon!
Paint. Laugh. Have Fun. (we skipped the Drink. part!)
Kari was a few minutes late getting there, so she missed these first few pics we took.
Trying to paint the same size circles in a straight row is a lot harder than you might think! I gave it my best shot...definitely not perfect, but not too bad.
I kept sending updates to my mom...she's a "professional" painter, after all and I needed her approval!
The finished product...I actually like it! I wasn't too sure at first! I wish my branches weren't so skinny though.

No comments:
Post a Comment