Jonah was in his first choir Christmas program and he couldn't have been any cuter! G-Ma got him this adorable vest and tie, which he wasn't at all happy to wear, but he looked so handsome and grown up. He pretty much waved at all of the family who was there to watch him through the entire first song...so stinkin' cute! He loved ringing the bells in the "Sing Alleluia" song and only dropped them once! I have so enjoyed being in choir with him this year. He loves music and is always excited to go to choir! Like I said in the post about the girls choir program, I wasn't feeling well at all, but I wasn't about to miss this. (I took pics of the kids with everyone else who came to watch, but didn't get one of Brian and me with them...a sure sign I was sick.) Watching my kids sing about the birth of our Savior is one of my favorite Christmas traditions every year!
This is how he really felt about getting dressed in these clothes! Ha,ha! Thankfully he kind of forgot about the tie once we got to the church.
Be Still, My Heart! (Yes, there are a lot of these, but how could I delete any of them?!)
Praying and practicing our songs with Ms. Janice in our classroom right before the program.
We have the sweetest group of 3 year olds in our class! Left to right:
Nolan, Paxton, Jonah, Acelyn, Giulianna, Truman, Madeline, Kane & Chandler, and Piper wasn't feeling well so she missed the program.
He looked pretty serious when he first got up on the stage!
This is a video of the kids getting situated on the stage...I was so proud of how still Jonah stood!
This lip thing was cracking me up!
And the hands on the hips...LOL!
So, so special that all 6 of them were in the same Christmas program! That was a once in a lifetime kind of thing.
Precious Friends...

No comments:
Post a Comment