Sunday, December 13, 2015

Girls Choir Program

Here are pictures from the girls choir program Sunday night. I am way behind on blogging this (like 4 months =0/ ) and looking back now knowing this was their last STBC Christmas program...makes my heart so sad. But also thankful for all of the sweet programs they have been a part of over the years! Both of the girls played "Hark the Harold Angels Sing" on chimes, which I just loved! It's fun to watch their sweet, concentrated faces! I wasn't feeling well at all, but I wasn't about to miss this program.  The girls sang "Prepare the Way of the Lord" (they got a little off in this one, but they recovered well!), "Sing Gloria" and "Sing Noel." It was fun that they got to sing together for this program & they both looked so pretty! What made the night extra special was that it was Jonah's first Christmas program, and our cousins Collin, Bailey & Cole also sang. Grandma & Grandpa Baldwin should've gotten an award for having the most grandchildren in the program! We have the best family...G-Ma, Grandma & Grandpa Baldwin, Poppa & Louise, Uncle Clint, Aunt Barbara, and Uncle Danny & Aunt Amy (and of course Momma & Daddy) were all there! What special times these were!
 
I love the way she is "resting" her chimes!
 
I mean, those shoes...
These are so out of order, which drives the OCD part of me crazy...but who really cares if they see the pictures at the end of the program before the pictures of the girls singing on stage, right?! RIGHT! Pressing onward... =0)
Jonah didn't want to be left out!
Keeping with tradition, we went to Braum's afterwards!
Silly cousins!
Okay rewind...back to the program! Haha!
So serious...reminds me so much of me when I was little.
 
 
 




Mack got to play one of the songs on the iPad...crazy the things they teach kids to do these days!
LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment