I helped with Christmas projects in Madison's Art class at school today. Jonah was a big helper too! Madison was so excited that I was coming to do this, but she didn't want me to see her projects, because they were Christmas gifts for me and Daddy. Anytime I get to be at school and see firsthand the wonderful learning experience our girls have at Regent, I'm always so thankful that we have been given this gift. It was fun to be in the Art room...it reminded me of Art in High School...it was always my favorite class! When it was time for the kids to go back to class, they sang "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" to the Moms who had come to help.
As we were leaving, Mackenzie was beginning lunch so we got to see her for a few minutes too.

No comments:
Post a Comment