I'm so glad I get to do life with this guy by my side! He makes me laugh even when I don't think there's anything to laugh about. He loves me even when I'm not very lovable. He puts up with my picture taking, even if we have to take 15 pictures before we get one that I like! He prays with me, encourages me, has a crazy amount of patience with me, tells me I'm pretty every day, and he just takes care of me. Let's face it...he spoils me! Is he perfect? No...but I think he's pretty great! We've spent a lot of Christmas's together...I've loved them all!
I was wanting a good picture of us & after taking probably 15 pictures, I didn't like the way I looked in any of them so we decided to be goofy instead! These are way more fun than just plain old smiles anyway! =0)
Oh. My. Goodness...I can't even believe I'm not deleting this picture right now! LOL! It does make me laugh, but that's about the only good thing I can say about it! =0)

No comments:
Post a Comment