Sunday, December 13, 2015

Trying Again...

Well, Jonah is still not at all interested in potty training. We have made several attempts, but he has just cried and cried and it's been a very traumatic thing for him. (And us) On this Sunday, I simply asked him if he wanted to wear big boy undies and he surprised me by saying "Yes!" So I took that opportunity to have him sit on the potty for half of the day. Madison is such a good sister and made sure that he had lots of books and toys to keep him entertained! It was a nice try, but we didn't have any success. With all of the Christmas activities we had over the next few weeks, we decided to put it off a little longer. But this was a step in the right direction! People keep telling me not to worry, that he'll be potty trained before Kindergarten, but I'm starting to wonder...
He looks so big!!
Madison had all of these things set up as this little display for him when I moved his potty into my bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment