Saturday, December 12, 2015

Baldwin Christmas Party

We look forward to the Baldwin Christmas party at Mark & Donna's house every year. It's always good to see family, and I mean, where else can you see Santa where he actually brings you a present?! Mackenzie got a Star Wars Lego set, Madison got a purse with two puppy dogs, and Jonah got a Paw Patrol book with little figures. Madison loved her puppies...her reaction was exactly what I expected. Jonah was extremely excited about opening his present. He's very animated and I can't wait to watch him open presents at Christmas! Mackenzie liked her Lego set, but she was sure to tell me it wasn't exactly the one she was wanting. =0) Well, the one she wants really bad is $50 and she's getting it Christmas morning, but of course I couldn't explain that to her. After having dinner & seeing Santa, we loaded up and drove back home.
The kids looked so cute in their Christmas outfits that Grandma & Grandpa Baldwin got them.
I will never forget crying at our first Baldwin Christmas with Mackenzie, when Santa held her. She wasn't even 3 months old...I was just so happy! And look at her now...just a few more years and she won't want to sit on Santa's lap anymore. =0(
Santa did a good job, bringing Madison two puppies!
Collin was such a good sport!!
Jonah had fun showing Santa his new toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment