Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Dec Misc.

December ties with June for the busiest month of the year. I love all of the activities leading up to Christmas, but I also wish things would just slow down so we could enjoy it a little more. It was probably a good thing that it was so fast-paced...it kept my mind preoccupied and didn't give me a lot of time to sit around and feel sorry for myself. Here are some of the fun day-to-day things we had going on during December.
 
Every child should have a "Pony" in their life!
Jonah loves choir & asks every single time we go to the church (Sunday morning, Sunday night, Tues/Thurs for ELP) if he gets to go to choir. I'm so glad he loves it so much & I love being in his class to watch him singing and having fun!
 
This was at the Regent basketball pep assembly.
We served at dinner theater one night & got to watch Kari play the part of "Dixie." She did great as always & it was just a fun night with friends!
She signed autographs for the girls afterwards! =0)
We got to have lunch at Taziki's, the new restaurant that Mike & Brian have opened in Tulsa. So yummy! Madison was at a birthday party, so she wasn't there.
My attempt at a cute pic one sunday morning was a flop...these make me laugh though!!
Jonah was having a hard time getting his shirt off!
 
The month started with Brian being in Colorado for a week, for a Dare2Share certified trainer retreat. He was quite excited about getting to go horse back riding on the Continental Divide...I may or may not have been a little bitter about the fact that he was off doing something so cool, while I was back at home...I think I texted him something like "I hope your rear end hurts really bad when you get off of that horse!"
Sometimes I find accidental pictures like this on my phone. =0)
This was at Jacob Factor's surprise birthday party at the Pirtle's house. Jonah provided the entertainment...
Madison is reading so well! We are so, so proud of all she has learned this year! (sorry it's sideways!)
Daddy took Jonah to get a haircut...he loves Mr. Will!
"Hi!"
It wouldn't be Christmas without cookies! I think I did around 25 dozen cookies in December. Some as gifts & some to sell.
G-Ma's Christmas tree is so beautiful!
Having a picnic lunch in the treehouse the day of the Baldwin Christmas party.
Look at my sweet little baby, drinking out of her baby bottle!
The kids and I stayed at home the Sunday morning of the choir program at church because I wasn't feeling well. I think I either had a UTI or a kidney stone. I thought I was going to have to go to the emergency room the night before, but thankfully it got better. I wasn't feeling well enough to go to church though, so we stayed home and watched online. Madison "played" the violin along with the orchestra!
 
Ignore how awful I look, but this was just a sweet time at home with my babies.
This photo gives an adequate depiction of our life right now...messy, cluttered, and a bit out of control.
I love taking naps and cuddling with Jonah these days! He has really started to like playing little pet shop, like the girls have always done, and he's always a "little tiny puppy!"
Beautiful brown-eyed girl...
Never a dull moment with Daddy...
Jonah loves lining up all of his cars! 100% BOY!
I'm not sure who Madison was writing this to (probably Katelyn) but I love her interpretation..."I hope you have a Merry Christmas to you and I have a trampoline and I have a new soccer ball."
I love it when I go through their notebooks and find things like this! Another of Madison's masterpieces!
"Max is the dog. She is the princess dog and she has the crown on. Clowe (Chloe) is the dog. Dog Castle."

No comments:

Post a Comment