We practiced in the worship center tonight, for the children's choir program that is coming up on Sunday. I dressed Jonah in a cute Christmas outfit, so I could video him singing, just in case he didn't cooperate in the actual program for some reason. You just never know what a 3 year old will do on the stage, and I figured this would give me two shots at it. It was the sweetest thing...he stood still and sang his little heart out! With the exception of dropping his bells several times, he did perfectly and I can't wait for our family to see him sing on Sunday night. After practicing, we went back to our classroom for a Christmas party. This was also the night of the youth Christmas party, so I went upstairs for part of that. This was during the week that Brian was in Colorado for the Dare2Share Certified Trainer retreat, so he wasn't there.
The youth Christmas party was a neon theme...fun, fun! I called Brian on Facetime so he got to sort of "be there" for part of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment