Monday, November 18, 2013

November Misc.

Here are some random pictures from November...(again, it is February and it drives me crazy to just now be blogging these! But, at least I'm finally getting to it!) This is just every day, normal life stuff...

Mackenzie had a field trip to the Gilcrease Museum. We couldn't take pictures inside, but we snapped this one on the way out.
The girls love helping when we do Youth Mission lunches at church to raise money for Belize!
Looking for Christmas ideas is always fun...and they come up with new things every time we look, so I never know what it is that they REALLY want.
Brian took the girls to Blanchard for Thomas's 16th surprise party the day that I did the craft fair at our church. They went into the Wal-Mart and Newcastle and I have no idea why, but there was a chicken in there. ?? So of course they wanted to take a picture with it! 
Grandma Baldwin has been working on Jonah's prince costume for Disney World.
Love this little Ninja Turtle!
Jonah loves knocking down blocks!
Mackenzie is my little night owl buddy! One night she just couldn't sleep, so I let her sit up with me and we ate popcorn and watched Cupcake Wars!
Many nights they end up in our room on a pallet in the floor. 
This is so funny...she was waiting for Daddy to come out of the bathroom, so she pulled up a seat!
Jonah pretty much takes over our bed in the middle of the night, every night...I know we must break this habit, but truth be told, I love having him snuggled up next to me. 
I found her carrying him around in this red bucket.
He loves playing with the broom!
Sometimes Madi goes to the church with Daddy on school days and gets to hang out in his office for a while before school starts. 
We got together with family for an early Thanksgiving since we were gone on the actual holiday. Here the girls are coloring with Kendra. We are looking forward to her wedding in April, and I'm so excited that the girls get to be Flower Girls!
What in the world would we do without DVD players in the van?!
Last, but not least...just before our trip, I spent a very relaxing afternoon getting a pedicure and having frozen yogurt. It was FREEZING cold and wet outside, so this was my way of boycotting the cold and rubbing it in that we were getting ready to be in FL for 10 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment